Tuesday 5 November 2019

I have What It Takes To Manage Kenya, Says Prof Kaluyu



BY PATRICK KIMANZI - MPPRESS Editor 

WASHINGTON: Professor Jeff Kaluyu, the Kenyan 2022 presidential candidate has what it takes to be the President of Kenya.



Speaking to the media from his base in the US, the Wallstreet honcho who horned his skills in the cut throat hedge market and American universities believes his skills in public finance management stands him a good chance.


"I have respect for the leaders who came before me; from Mzee Jomo Kenyatta to Uhuru and other leaders including Raila and Kalonzo Musyoka. I believe is am the right person to finish the job they started.




Kenyans are ready for change and I am positioned right to take the helm of this great country.

Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment