Monday 7 January 2019

COUNTY PROFILE: Gospel Artiste Benson Musyimi Appeals To Mulyungi To Aid Studio Fees

By PATRICK KIMANZI Editor

MWINGI An upcoming gospel artiste Benson Musyimi is appealing to Mwingi Central MP Hon Gideon Mulyungi to aid him record his gospel album.



" I heard through the grapevine that the benevolent Wiper MP usually assists youths and uplifts talents in our constituency and that's why I have come out publicly to appeal for his help to aid me record my gospel 19 songs album" he said speaking to MPPRESS yesterday.

Benson who ails from Nguni Ward, is a former student at Kivaa High School, Kindaruma and has a collection of 19 powerful gospel hits that he needs to record.

"Since my days in primary school and High School i have been active music, drama and dancing competitions. I am also good in writing stories and in acting" added Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment